Friday, July 24, 2009

Between the Lines



Omg! Once again it's been ages since I've posted online. I guess I have mixed feelings about this whole blog thing. In one way I like to share what I'm doing with others, but in another way
I'm hating the way society is going with the "me, me, me it's all about me thing." But that's just my opinion........
Artisan Books is once again hosting it's annual book show, and I have submitted an entry. This year's show is entitled "Between the Lines." (15th August - 5th September) Artisan Books is a marvelous book shop, where you can spend hours browsing! Daniel is lovely ,very helpful and full of information. I encourage all of you whom have an interest in Arts and Crafts to stop by and have a meander!

ARTISAN BOOKS
159 Gertrude St.
Fitzroy, Victoria, 3065
Ph:03 9416 4805

No comments:

Post a Comment